Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I now plan to update weekly instead of daily. These past few weeks have been busy. I went to the doctor today for my EMG. I have slight carpel tunnel in right wrist. I will wear a wrist sling for 6 weeks at night. If isn't completely better at that time, I will wear 24/7 until completely clears up. As far as my neck and back and numbness, this is caused from some slight disc problems. He referred me to a pain management specialist which he feels will clear this up. Good news: none of my problems are bad enough for surgery.
I will leave you with this thought:
When I say "I am a Christian", I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
APRIL 27, 2012
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment